Wednesday, April 18, 2018

you are on my mind


I am sharing another flower set from the technique tuesday greenhouse society stamp set. You can subscribe to receive the stamp and die of the month every month here. The flowers are just lovely, this stamp set reminded me of my mom and the home I grew up in, we had these gorgoeus purple iris in our flower bed. I have colored these using daniel smith watercolors and added white gel pen markings too. I have also played along with the sketch saturday sketch. Be sure to stop by my instagram, 2klines; technique tuesday and I are giving away two stamp and die sets to two different people!

sketchy saturday: sketch



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is just so gorgeous! Thanks for playing with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Bearded Iris is my favorite flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*